Basic Service – £35 - Our most common service, you should be aiming to have Basic Service at least once a year.
- Cleaning and lubricating all moving parts
- Check movement of individual parts & check for frame damage
- Check all nuts and bolts for correct tightness
- Check and adjust hubs/bottom bracket/spokes if needed
- Inspect and replace cables where needed
- Check and set brakes – replacing pads if needed
- Check and index the gears – replacing chains, cassettes/freewheel if needed
- Inflate tyres to recommended pressure
- Align bars/stem/brake levers/saddle
To keep it fair, if a lot of new parts are being fitted during a basic service then extra labour will be added, this will be in line with the extra time used and discussed on booking.