Full commuter service
Full Service – £80 - The Big Kahuna, the mother of all services, the full strip down and re-build.
- Cleaning and lubricating all moving parts
- Check movement of individual parts & check for frame damage
- Check all nuts and bolts for correct tightness
- Check and adjust hubs/bottom bracket/spokes if needed
- Inspect and replace cables where needed
- Check and set brakes – replacing pads if needed
- Check and index the gears – replacing chains, cassettes/FW if needed
- Inflate tyres to recommended pressure
- Align bars/stem/brake levers/saddle
- Hubs fully stripped, cleaned and re-greased with replacement bearings (replacement cartridge bearings at an additional charge)
- Wheels trued and checked in the jig
- Headset stripped ,cleaned, and re-greased with replacement bearings (replacement cartridge bearings at an additional charge)
in addition to Standard Service...
- Bike is stripped down of all components to the bare frame
- All parts cleaned and inspected, then re-lubed, re-fitted and adjusted.
This is the best option if you want to give your bike the highest care possible, or if you are having a lot of parts fitted as there is no extra labour, except for suspension/pivot services.