Now with updated linkage and metric shock!
The all new Patrol gives you the control of a downhill bike perfectly balanced with a lively and jumpy personality for a comfortable, efficient and fun ride in almost any trail condition. The Patrol is long and low with a slack 65 degree head angle and big wheelbase for tremendous stability in rowdy terrain. But don’t let the numbers fool you; the short 430mm chainstay and 155mm of active and carefully tuned suspension keep you in touch with the ground and ready to respond at a moment’s notice. With the Patrol you get big mountain confidence with trail bike agility in the same machine.
- Updated Kinematics with NEW ROCKER LINK!
- Progressive Geometry – Long, Low and Slack
- Giddy Up Link Suspension, 155mm Rear and 160mm Front
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- E2 Low Direct Mount Front Derailleur Support
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Fits Inside Front Triangle
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing with Stealth Dropper Post Routing
- Medium Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 6.3lb with shock