The big one for 2017! The wait is finally here – classic short travel trail ripper the Scout now available in light weight carbon fiber. Coming in at 5.5lb frame only, this can be built into a seriously capable mile munching descent crushing machine. Demo bike available, get in touch. Scout Carbon overview – same geo, lighter weight, no front mech support, frame only or three build options, custom builds available.
The Scout has the character of a slopestyle bike blended with the comfort to pedal big mileage in any terrain. Taking mid travel to all new places, the Scout is equally at home slashing turns deep on backcountry trails or cranking out laps on the local trails. The playful nature of the Scout begs the rider to play around with new lines on the trail. The long front center and 67 degree head angle keep you comfortable and safe; while the short 425mm chainstay and super low bottom bracket let you get wild.
- Fresh Colours for 2017
- Progressive Geometry – Long, Low and Slack
- Giddy Up Link Suspension, 125mm Rear and 140mm Front
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Fits Inside Front Triangle
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing with Stealth Dropper Post Routing
- Medium Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 5.5lbs