The all new Smuggler takes the 29er in a new direction with a short travel platform that isn’t short on versatility. Aggressive geometry with a slack 67.5 head angle and roomy cockpit let you push the bike hard while the 29 wheels smooth out rough terrain. The short 435mm chainstay and 115mm of progressive suspension keep the bike agile, responsive and playful for maximum fun on whatever trail you choose.
- New Colours For 2017
- Progressive Geometry – Long, Low and Slack
- Giddy Up Link Suspension, 115mm Rear and 130mm Front
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- No Front Derailleur Support
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Fits Inside Front Triangle
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing with Stealth Dropper Post Routing
- Medium Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 7.34 lbs.