We are huge fans of hardtails here at pedals, and couldn’t be happier to see Transition bringing a couple back into the lineup. Taking everything that made the TransAM bikes great except this time going with carbon, halving the frame weight compared to the old frames. This means you can build a really aggressive but super light weight trail hardtail in either 27.5 (Throttle) or 29″ (Vanquish)
Despite it’s lightweight carbon construction, the Throttle is the most aggressive trail hardtail we have ever made. Designed to blur the lines between a trail bike and a dirt jump bike, the Throttle doesn’t feel out of place stopping for a DJ session on the way home from a trail ride. The Throttle combines the fun playful feel of our GiddyUp line with the efficiency of a carbon hardtail. A truly unique bike, the Throttle is the evolution of Transition hardtail frames.
- Progressive Geometry – Long, Low and Slack
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- No Front Derailleur Support
- 12 x 148mm Boost for Syntace X12 Axle
- Full Size Water Bottle Fits Inside Front Triangle
- Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing for Rear Derailleur and Seatpost
- Fits tires up to 2.6″
- Frame weight 1400grams / 3 lbs.