We are huge fans of hardtails here at pedals, and couldn’t be happier to see Transition bringing a couple back into the lineup. Taking everything that made the TransAM bikes great except this time going with carbon, halving the frame weight compared to the old frames. This means you can build a really aggressive but super light weight trail hardtail in either 27.5 (Throttle) or 29″ (Vanquish)
The Vanquish isn’t your average 29 hardtail. Crush your friends on the climbs, but you won’t have any problem keeping up on the descents either. The Vanquish is the natural evolution of our popular TransAM 29 model. Smooth and light carbon frame with the aggressive frame geometry we have had years to perfect. The Vanquish might be the closest thing to an XC bike that we’ve ever done, but the Transition spirit shows through and this bike still likes to party.
- Progressive Geometry – Long, Low and Slack
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- No Front Derailleur Support
- 12 x 148mm Boost for Syntace X12 Axle
- Full Size Water Bottle Fits Inside Front Triangle
- Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing for Rear Derailleur and Seatpost
- Fits tires up to 2.4″
- Frame weight 1400grams / 3 lbs.