The Scout has the character of a slopestyle bike blended with the comfort to pedal big mileage in any terrain. Taking mid travel to all new places, the Scout is equally at home slashing turns deep on backcountry trails or cranking out laps on the local trails. The playful nature of the Scout begs the rider to play around with new lines on the trail. The long front center and 67 degree head angle keep you comfortable and safe; while the short 425mm chainstay and super low bottom bracket let you get wild.
- Fresh Colours for 2017
- Progressive Geometry – Long, Low and Slack
- Giddy Up Link Suspension, 125mm Rear and 140mm Front
- Integrated Rubber Chainstay Protection
- Collet Style Main Pivot Hardware
- E2 Low Direct Mount Front Derailleur Support
- ISCG05 Chainguide Mounting
- Syntace X12 Rear 142mm Axle and Universal Transition Derailleur Hanger
- Full Size Water Bottle Fits Inside Front Triangle
- User Friendly 73mm Threaded Bottom Bracket
- Internal Cable Routing with Stealth Dropper Post Routing
- Medium Frame Weight With Rear Shock: 7.28 lbs.